General Contest Rules
The following are general contest rules that apply to contest of KEOK/KTLQ, known as Lakes Country Radio.
1. Contest participants must be a legal resident of the U.S. and possess a Social Security Card.
2. Contest winners and their immediate family members are only allowed to win once per contest within a thirty-day period.
3. Winners have 2 weeks to claim and take receipt of their prize, excluding Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
4. Prizes not claimed within 2 weeks are null and void and once again become property of Lakes Country Radio.
5. It is the winner’s responsibility to pay any and all sales taxes on prizes claimed.
6. Lakes Country Radio does not warrant or assume liability in any manner for contest prizes.
7. Staff members of Lakes Country Radio, their immediate family, and members of other broadcast media are ineligible to participate in Lakes Country Radio contests.
8. Sponsors of a specific contest their family members and employees and not eligible to participate.
9. Other rules and restrictions may apply to a specific contest.
10. All contests’ are subject to change or end at any time at the discretion of Lakes Country Radio.
*Good Luck, Have Fun, and Win with Lakes Country Radio.